Trouble Logging In!
- There are two log-in pages on this website. You can log in via “My Account” page or via this log-in window.
- In the “Username” field you have to enter the email address that was used when you created your account on the previous version of our website.
- Your “Password” is, once again, the same that was created on the previous version of our website.
If you have tried to log in and receive an error that your Username or Password are incorrect, please do the following:
- If you are entering your user name and password manually, please try to log in one more time and be sure that you have entered your log-in data correctly. Be sure that the “Caps Lock” button is not active while you are entering your password.
- Make sure that you have valid log-in data. This new site is on a completely different platform, so if your log-in data is automatically populated by your WEB browser, please try to log in by entering the log-in data manually.
If you failed to log in after second attempt:
Please use “Lost Your Password?” option to reset/change your password and follow a few easy steps. When your password is changed you will have to enter it manually for the first time and when you manage to log in successfully you can let your WEB browser remember/update your login information for “The DISC Group” website.
If you failed to log in after your third attempt:
If you are 100% sure that you have entered the correct log-in data, or if you cannot log in successfully even after you have changed your password via the “Lost Your Password?” option, then please contact us and we will look into this for you as soon as possible.
Our Security system might lock you out temporarily or permanently
If you have tried to log in several times and receive notification that “You have been locked out due to too many invalid login attempts”, this mean that your access to our website has been prevented temporarily. Please note that this is a part of our Security system that prevents so called “Brute Force” attacks which are often used by hackers to get unauthorised access.
Here are some pieces of information that you should know and have in mind to avoid triggering some of our security features:
- After 5 failed log-in attempts you will be temporarily locked out. This lock-out last for 15 minutes before you can try again. Please note that we can help remove the temporary ban manually and help you to log in successfully, but you will have to use another device which is connected to another internet connection to contact us.
- If you trigger 3 lock-outs repeatedly your access to to the website will be permanently blocked. Please note that we can help remove this permanent ban manually and help you to log in successfully, but you will have to use another device which is connected to another internet connection to contact us.
We hope that you will not have any issues, but if you have such problems we hope that we have provided all information and clear instructions so that you manage to access your account as soon as possible.
Why am I being asked to enter the “Verification Code”
Some of our Customers want to use their common password and if such password is considered as “Weak” it can cause severe damage to our Website Security. If the Security system detect that you are using password which is considered as “Weak”, it will be asked of you to complete the “Two – Factor Authentication” which requires entering the “Verification Code”. The “Verification Code” is sent to email address which is used for creating your account on our website and you need to check your mail for “Verification Code” and then enter the code in the corresponding field.
It will be asked of you to enter “Verification Code” also if you haven’t log in on our website for a longer period of time and in such case it will be required only once from you to enter the code.
If you are using “Weak” password, you will have to enter new “Verification Code” every time when you want to log in. This can be avoided if you change your password and create a bit stronger password for your account. If you create password which is considered as “Medium” or “Strong”, our Security system will not require of you to enter “Verification Code” again.
To change your password you have to log in and then go to the “Edit your password and account details” page and enter new password. System will show you the strength of your new password and when you compose a password which is considered as “Medium” or “Strong” then you can save changes.
The DISC Group