Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The DISC Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to 4Sight Solutions Limited, the owner of the website whose registered office is Alston Lane Farm, Alston Lane, Preston, PR3 3BN. Our company registration number is 06528656, registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Orders placed using this website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Orders will normally be despatched within 24 hours of order receipt for electronic products. For training software, training support materials and other products which are not supplied electronically, the goods will normally be shipped within 7 working days for any mainland UK addresses, including any time taken for delivery from the publisher. Overseas shipments will be carried out using reputable professional parcel delivery agents and will normally be within 14 working days of order receipt.
- Any returns should be arranged by contact with The DISC Group. Returns are normally only accepted in the case of faulty or damaged goods.