As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is different:
- Sessions can get heated.
- Participants can become emotional.
- The team leader can be defensive.
- Timelines and scripts can get thrown out the window.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Accreditation will help you hone your instincts for when to stick to the agenda and when to improvise, when to let a debate play out and when to cut it short. This online programme will help you:
- Build your expertise
- Gain confidence and credentials
- Learn to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations
Online Programme Includes:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate and Logo
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Facilitator Kit
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
Contact us for information on scheduled course dates
Communication is more than talking and listening. Genuine communication requires a deep understanding of another person’s perspective. But when you take into consideration all of our biases, behavioural idiosyncrasies, unspoken emotions, personal agendas and unshared assumptions, this can seem almost impossible. For years, however, DiSC® has successfully helped people understand each other on a more fundamental level.
John Wiley and Sons, Inc (publishers of DiSC® assessments) are committed to maintaining the highest standards of instrument development and application through careful research and development processes. All DiSC instruments offer valid and accurate feedback to the respondent.
Research and rigorous validation studies by Wiley have made DiSC psychometric assessments products you can confidently use in training, coaching or consulting situations.