The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Based on the international best-selling book, “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team”, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ programme is proven and tested by more than 300 teams and 3,500 team members across the world to deliver business results.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team has a simple goal: to facilitate a learning experience that helps organisations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team. The programme is designed to identify the root causes of politics and dysfunction on the teams where you work, and the keys to overcoming them.
Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge — for individuals, the team, and the organisation.
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Are comfortable asking for help, admitting mistakes and limitations and take risks offering feedback
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Retain the best people
- Align the team around common objectives
- Is more fun to be on!
Typical characteristics of a productive, high-functioning team include:
THE SINGLE MOST UNTAPPED COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IS TEAMWORK.
To gain this advantage, teams must adopt:
- Behaviour #1: Trust One Another – When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Behaviour #2: Engage in Conflict around Ideas – When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Behaviour #3: Commit to Decisions – When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Behaviour #4: Hold One Another Accountable – When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Behaviour #5: Focus on Achieving Collective Results – The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing; the achievement of results!
The Programme is available in two versions:
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Powered by Everything DiSC® – Based on DiSC Behavioural Styles
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Powered by All Types™ – Based on Jungian Types, MBTI Compatible
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – Product List
For the list of all products please visit our Store
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitation Kit£1,095.00 ex vat
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Ultimate Team Package for 10 People£2,495.00 ex vat
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Take-Away Cards£75.00 ex vat
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitator Accreditation£2,995.00 ex vat
Please submit the contact form and one of the team will be in touch soon