Your Team Can Do Better...
DiSC Trainer Certification
Everything DiSC® is a powerful and highly effective tool which, when used proficiently, can produce spectacular results.
As more and more organisations experience the benefits of bringing Everything DiSC® to their employees, they are also recognising the importance of having certified professionals who can keep DiSC alive within the company’s culture.
Completing a DiSC certification course signals a proven level of capability and knowledge —giving your clients or organisation the ability to tie Everything DiSC solutions directly to individual, team, and company goals.
You have 3 options to choose from:
DiSC Trainer Certification – Public Course
Location - Covent Garden, London
This certification course is designed to provide the knowledge and content expertise you need to confidently answer questions and help build others’ understanding and application of DiSC.
You will receive comprehensive training that will equip you with the knowledge and resources to be confident in your ability to apply DiSC "practically" in any individual, team development, coaching, or training situation.
Importantly, the certification will provide you with the versatility to craft solutions and equip you to meet a wide variety of organisational needs.
On completion of the course you will be designated as a DiSC Certified Trainer.
Who should get certified?
Anyone in a training, coaching, consulting or people-development role who wishes to understand, utilise, and maximise the benefit of using Everything DiSC profiles within an organisation in order to:
- Improve communication, collaboration and reduce conflict.
- Build results-producing teams.
- Develop effective coaches and managers.
- Increase sales and service success.
As a DiSC Certified Trainer you will learn to be successful in your interaction with others by mastering validated and user friendly tools. More importantly the certification will provide you with new, unmatched versatility in crafting solutions for a wide variety of organisational issues.
DiSC Trainer Certification is a one day intensive classroom-based training event.
During the day you will:
- Become confident and competent when using Everything DiSC tools in any training, coaching, or consulting capacity.
- Know the history of DiSC and the theory behind the DiSC model.
- Understand personality and situational behaviour.
- Understand and recognise behavioural styles.
- Learn how to competently interpret DiSC Profiles and give meaningful and powerful feedback to respondents.
What are the Benefits?
- Detailed understanding of the DiSC model and how to derive maximum benefit from the range of Everything DiSC tools.
- Access to a selection of off-the-shelf DiSC based Training Systems which can be tailored to address any challenge, whether it be general communication or a specific application such as management, leadership or sales.
- Ability to administer, manage and interpret Everything DiSC profiles so that you can add huge value to your clients’ understanding of themselves, those around them and their ability to communicate more effectively. Immediate access to your own online EPIC portal where you will have full control of administration and access to our full suite of online profiles and follow up reports.
How much is the Investment?
£995.00 plus vat.
Book Now to Secure Your Place at an Upcoming Event
If you would like to pay for your Certification now, click on the button below and this will take you to our store where we can take your card details.
Alternatively, if you would prefer us to invoice you, then simply click on the date you wish to attend, complete the form and we will register your place and generate the paperwork in due course.
DiSC Trainer Certification – In Company Course
An in-company certification is typically less expensive per head than our publicly-scheduled courses.
If you have a team of people looking to become accredited, but want to avoid the high cost of people being away from the office, it may be more beneficial for us to come to you and run an in-house certification.
Not only may it be more financially beneficial (depending on the number of attendees), but the training can be adapted and made more specific to your organisational needs.
Please call 0203 195 2898, email email@example.com or make an enquiry using the contact form.
Everything DiSC Workplace Online Certification
Investment - £1,750.00 without Kit or £2,495.00 with Kit
As a facilitator, you need solutions that enhance your training sessions and guarantee the best experience for your learners. Everything DiSC® builds better workplaces, and the opportunity to master its facilitation lies no further than your own computer with Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification.
Designed with your busy schedule in mind, this facilitator certification course allows you the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live webinar sessions led by our expert trainers. All the content is interactive and memorable, so you have fun while you’re learning! And our live instructor-led sessions allow you and your classmates to collaborate and share best practices.
Whether you are new to DiSC® or have worked with it for years, you’ll increase your confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC and explore challenging scenarios that can come your way.
Release the power of Everything DiSC—learn about becoming a Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator today!
This four week online course will give you an in-depth knowledge about Everything DiSC Workplace® and the research behind it. It will blend self-directed learning with live collaborative sessions to help you gain expertise and confidence with Everything DiSC from the convenience of your nearest internet connection.
Because this course specifically focuses on Everything DiSC Workplace®, you must own an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit to participate in this course.
View our introductory video here http://everythingdisc.hubs.vidyard.com/
Course Dates and Registration
Courses are delivered throughout the year! Please use the Contact Form opposite to request details.
Self-directed learning and virtual collaborative sessions help participants gain the expertise and credentials needed to bring this powerful tool directly into their organisations.
Accessible anytime, from the privacy of the learner’s home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification training is just a click away. Blending self-directed learning with virtual instructor-led sessions, this online course takes participants for a deep dive into the theory and research behind Everything DiSC®, including tips and techniques on how to use the research to address common questions, and hands-on practice using the resources available in the Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit. Online work integrates a rich media experience with active, collaborative learning exercises to help participants apply DiSC® concepts to current challenges in an engaging and meaningful way.
- Gain credentials to conduct Everything DiSC Workplace® sessions in an organisation
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and apply the personalised profile results to real-world scenarios
- Develop expertise working with the Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation toolkit
- Upon successful completion of the course, receive the credential of Everything DiSC Workplace® Certified Trainer
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Periodic knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Pricing (all prices plus vat)
|Everything DiSC Workplace Certification Online Course|
|Without Everything DiSC Workplace Kit||£1,750.00|
|With Everything DiSC Workplace Kit||£2,495.00|
To be eligible to register, you must
- Own an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Be able to commit to four weeks of self-directed work
- Be able to attend ALL four live collaborative (instructor-led) sessions
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a mobile phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions
This online course consists of four modules over a four week period. You will complete one module per week. Each module will require three to five hours of time per week, broken down in the following way
- One to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or PC). Tablets or mobile phones are not supported at this time.
- Use a recommended browser:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer (version 9 and later)
(NOTE: If using a Windows XP operating system, use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, as Windows XP only supports Internet Explorer 8 and earlier.)
Cancellation & Payment Policy
More than 14 days prior to start of course you can cancel registration with no penalty.
View our introductory video here http://everythingdisc.hubs.vidyard.com/