In-Company Training Courses - Talent Development (Inside Page)
In-Company Training Courses - Talent Development
Without doubt, the quality of any workplace is directly impacted by how well (or not) people communicate with each other! How people build relationships has a massive influence on how happy, effective and productive they are!
We work with companies of all sizes across the world and the DiSC model can be used with everyone in an organisation, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Everything DiSC is the worlds’ most popular and validated personal assessment tool and, for over 40 years, organisations worldwide have embraced the language of DiSC to deliver spectacular results.
Applying the knowledge of DiSC in the workplace is straight-forward and its benefits can include developing more effective managers and leaders, building cohesive teams, improved sales and customer service, enhancing communication and reducing conflict… to name just a few.
Our expertise and approach to training is unique and, unlike many in this market who look to complicate the subject, teaches people how to communicate more effectively without the need for a PhD in psychology.
Our training is designed to help people gain a much better understanding of themselves (and importantly the impact that their behaviour and communication style has on others), explore what makes other people tick, and then based on this knowledge, show them how to achieve significantly better results by becoming more flexible and adaptable in their approach to others.
Our “DiSC-based” training courses are unlike anything you may have experienced before!
Our training solutions can be grouped in four main categories
Using the latest research into leadership best practices, our leadership development programmes connect unique leadership styles to real-world demands, focusing on the tangible steps leaders can take to effectively move an organisation forward.
Our programmes lays out a clear path for helping leaders, at all levels, make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership.
Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organisations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive programme approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship.
And with one unified model of leadership—Vision, Alignment, and Execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Recognise the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviours based on context-specific best practices
Our Management training programmes are proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role at all levels—whether long-time veterans or those new to the role.
Tailored specifically to enhance the critical skills managers need to build solid, one-to-one relationships with direct reports as well as up the chain-of-command.
A complete programme of classroom training, online pre-work and follow up focuses learning in five key areas:
- Understanding DiSC® styles
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Developing others with different styles
- Identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers.
Participants learn how their management style influences how they manage time, make decisions, approach problems, and what they need to do to adapt to the styles of others to bring-out the best in each and every employee in their charge.
- Discover their DiSC Management style: recognise the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up
- Understand how their unique style informs their approach to directing and delegation
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various DiSC styles
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with their manager
Sales & Customer Service Training
Our Sales training programmes teach sales people how to connect better with their customers. Salespeople learn to communicate better and improve their sales relationships.
Tapping into the power of DiSC® helps sales professionals effectively recognise and adapt to their customers’ unique buying styles—and close more sales.
Our training programmes put the power of the Everything DiSC® model into the hands of salespeople and provides a dynamic tool to help them discover new strategies for stretching beyond their natural preferences to make the selling process more productive and successful.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognise the priorities, personal strengths, and challenges that shape their sales interactions with others
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among DiSC buying styles, learn to recognise the behaviours unique to each style, and identify new ways to find common ground with all types of customers
- Create a plan of action to get more out of the sales process—and deliver better bottom line results
Communication and Team Building Training
Build better relationships — one relationship at a time.
Our programmes deliver comprehensive workplace solutions that engage every employee—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work.
Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, we create a personalised learning experience to help participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognise the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organisation